COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS UPDATE
The Sand Castle Bed and Breakfast is a licensed, inspected and insured property that has always maintained high standards of cleanliness and sanitation. The health, safety and well-being of our guests and our staff is the highest priority at the Sand Castle Bed and Breakfast. As we all continue to monitor the coronavirus COVID-19 situation, we want to make you aware of the measures we have implemented to help safeguard the health of those visiting:
- Staff have increased their hand-washing schedule to meet or exceed CDC guidelines.
- No in-room daily housekeeping by staff will be provided to insure mutual safety and exposure, except for extended stays and special request.
- A laundry bag will be provided for used towel exchange as required and a trash bag for trash removal.
- We have increased regular deep cleaning and disinfection schedules of all spaces within the building, including railings, door handles, light switches, etc.
- All food is prepared by our chef and/or the innkeeper. There will be no self-serve buffet items.
- Breakfast will be served each morning either by reservation for a specific seating time in the dining area, or by delivery of “Breakfast to go” to your room as pre-arranged with the innkeeper.
- Afternoon tea treats will be single serve, wrapped to reduce any potential exposure.
- We encourage guests to stay home if you feel unwell or believe you may have been in any of the areas where you could possibly have been exposed to the coronavirus.
Our hearts go out to those who have suffered with the virus or lost loved ones and we pray for healing. If you’re not feeling well please stay home, take care of yourself and seek medical attention if necessary.
As always, we appreciate your business and it is through the support of our guests, that small businesses like The Sand Castle Bed and Breakfast flourish! We will continue to offer you, our guests, a safe and comfortable place to rest your head at night.